If you’re a fan of Sudoku or simply looking for a new puzzle challenge, then a Sudoku calendar is definitely for you! These calendars come with a variety of themed puzzles that will keep you busy for months. Whether you’re looking to improve your skills or just have some fun, these calendars are perfect for anyone!
Top 20 Best Sudoku Calendars 2023
- With a mix of puzzle variations to challenge all levels, such as IRREGULAR, DIAGONAL, and SUM SUDOKU, each page of this daily calendar provides a unique puzzle to solve
- Size: 5" x 5.75" Comes with an adjustable easel
- Easy tear-off pages
- High-quality Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified coated paper
- Includes all major U.S., Canadian, United Kingdom, Australian, and New Zealand holidays & moon phases
- Recyclable plastic-free easel backer for desk or tabletop display
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Full-color tear-off pages
- Answers on the back of each page
- Puzzle Society Sudoku 2023 Day-to-Day Calendar
- EXERCISE YOUR BRAIN: With this desktop calendar you can work on a new Sudoku puzzle every day! Each week the difficulty level ranges from easy to evil to get your mind in gear and ready to go. If you need help, the answers are on the back of the page.
- ORGANIZATION ESSENTIAL: With the help of the attached cardboard easel and base, easily display this 12 month calendar in your office or home. The unique mix of functionality and style makes it simple to reference the date while brightening up your day!
- STRAIGHTFORWARD DESIGN: This convenient calendar covers the months of January 2023 through December 2023 so you can stay organized all year long. Each of the daily weekday—and combined weekend—pages are easy to tear off and include a lined notes section!
- HIGH QUALITY: This 5.25” x 5.25” desk calendar doesn’t just look good—it’s also durable! The thick paper allows for writing with your favorite pens and pencils without smearing, bleeding through, or smudging. You’ll have this until the very last day!
- TRUSTED BRAND: Founded in 1996, TF Publishing is one of the U.S.' largest producers of stationery goods. We offer a variety of licensors, artists and photographers along with designs by our team. Our passion is to make fun, useful products for everyone.
- Dimensions: 5.25 x 6 in
- High quality paper
- Includes all major and significant holidays
- Features daily tear-off sheets and plastic easel
- New challenge everyday
- 12-Month Calendar: January 2023 - December 2023
- 5.43 L X 5.43 H X 1.34 W
- Day and date reference on every page, major and national holidays, and combined weekend pages
- Mondays begin with easy White Belt puzzles; the level of difficulty will slowly increase as the week goes on, leading up to tricky Black Belt sudoku on the weekend
- Martial Arts Sudoku 2023 Desk Calendar
- The Times, Sudoku Official Day to Day Desk Calendar 2023
- 365 Pages
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 3.5 cm
Why Would Anyone Want a Sudoku Calendar?
Sudoku is a challenging puzzle that has been enjoyed by people all over the world for many years. Some people enjoy solving Sudoku puzzles for their own amusement, while others use Sudoku as a mental exercise to improve their concentration and problem-solving skills.
However, some recent developments have led to Sudoku being used as a tool for self-improvement and weight loss. In particular, there are now Sudoku calendars available which feature specially designed puzzles that help people to track their progress and achieve specific goals.
Some people find that Sudoku can be a fun way to relax after work or during breaks at school, while others use it as an effective way to keep track of their daily activities and progress. Additionally, many people use Sudoku calendars to lose weight since the puzzles can help to burn calories and promote healthy eating habits.
For a calendar to be considered good Sudoku-themed, a few key factors must be included, such as:
- The calendar should be easy to read and understand, with each day clearly labeled and concise.
- The grid needs to be easily recognizable and simple to fill in; no hidden symbols or complex layouts need to be included.
- The puzzles should challenge beginners but still provide enough challenges for veterans.
The Benefit of Owning a Sudoku Calendar
Do you long for a Sudoku calendar to brighten up your day? If so, then you’re in luck! Owning one of these calendars can be incredibly beneficial. Not only are they fun, but they can help keep you organized and focused. Here are the 6 benefits of owning a Sudoku calendar:
- Keep your mind sharp. Sudoku is a great way to exercise your brain and improve your mental abilities. By solving Sudoku puzzles on a daily basis, you can help keep your mind sharp and improve your focus and concentration.
- Reduce stress. Solving Sudoku puzzles can be a relaxing and enjoyable activity that helps you take your mind off your daily stresses. Dedicating a few minutes each day to solving Sudoku puzzles can help reduce your overall stress levels.
- Improve your problem-solving skills. Sudoku requires you to think logically and systematically to solve the puzzles. Regularly solving Sudoku puzzles can improve your problem-solving skills and develop your critical thinking ability.
- Increased mental stimulation. Sudoku puzzles provide mental stimulation and help keep the mind sharp and active.
- A fun and engaging activity. Sudoku puzzles are enjoyable and can provide a sense of accomplishment when solved.
- A convenient and portable form of entertainment. A Sudoku calendar is a convenient and portable way to access Sudoku puzzles, allowing the user to enjoy the game anytime, anywhere.
How to Choose the Perfect Sudoku Calendar
When choosing a Sudoku calendar, there are several factors to consider, such as the difficulty level of the puzzles, the format, and the calendar’s design. Here are some tips on choosing the perfect sudoku calendar:
Consider the difficulty level of the puzzles.
Sudoku puzzles can range from very easy to extremely difficult, so it’s important to choose a calendar that offers puzzles at the right difficulty level. If you’re a beginner, you may choose a calendar with easy to medium-difficulty puzzles. At the same time, experienced Sudoku solvers may want to choose a calendar with more challenging puzzles.
Decide on the calendar format.
Sudoku calendars are available in various formats, such as wall calendars, desk calendars, and planner calendars. Consider how you plan to use the calendar and choose a format that will be most convenient for you.
For example, a wall calendar may be a good choice if you want to see the entire month at a glance, while a planner calendar may be a better choice if you want to take the calendar with you on the go.
Consider the design.
Sudoku calendars are available in various designs, from simple and minimalistic to colorful and visually interesting. Consider your personal style and choose a calendar you will enjoy looking at daily.
Decide how many puzzles per day do you want?
Monthly calendars have fewer puzzles per day (usually around 20), while yearly calendars have more (around 100). A monthly calendar may be better for you if you’re only interested in completing a few puzzles each day. On the other hand, a yearly calendar may be better if you’d like to try out different puzzles each day.
Think about how much time you have available per day.
Some calendars have more puzzles than others, so a smaller calendar might not be ideal for you if you’re short on time and want to focus on solving puzzles.
Make sure the print quality is good so you can see the solutions easily.
It’s important to be able to see each puzzle clearly and be able to follow the progress of the game easily. Lower-quality papers often have poorer print quality, making grids hard to see and sudoku puzzles difficult to solve.
Consider your budget.
The more expensive a Sudoku calendar, the more puzzles it has. But don’t be fooled – there are plenty of inexpensive options that still include a lot of puzzles. Look for a calendar with at least 100 puzzles.
In conclusion, Sudoku calendars provide a fun diversion for those looking for something to keep them occupied during the winter break. They are also a great tool for learning how to solve puzzles, as they can provide practice every day of the year.
A good sudoku calendar should be challenging but not too difficult, have a variety of puzzles to keep users engaged, be well-made and attractive to look at, and have a calendar year that covers the entire year.